Policy for Membership Holds
THIS IS NOT A TERMINATION REQUEST
1. You have the option to put your automatically recurring membership on hold for any reason.
2. Membership hold requests must be submitted no less than 7days before your upcoming invoice. All membership
payments are non-refundable.
3. Membership hold requests are limited to 2 months per calendar year in 1 month increments. Upon expiration of the hold period that you select below, your account will automatically reactivate, and regularmembership payments will resume. If you choseto cancel your membership during the hold period, the standard 1 month cancellation notice requirement stated in your membership agreementis applicable. If you choose to reactivate your membership after it is cancelled, membership rates in effect at the time of reactivation will be applicable (membership rates are subject to change).
4. There is a $8 per week fee for Membership Holds.
Hold Policy Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What is the Minimum and Maximum time allotted for a hold?
1 or 2 month increment
2. How many days' notice is required to put my membership on hold?
7 day notice required
3. Will my membership automatically reactivate at the end of the hold?
4. What if I choose to cancel while I am on hold?
(The standard cancellation policy and process applies if you decide to cancel while you are on hold)
5. Is there a fee associated with putting my membership on hold?
Yes, $8 per week
7. What is the process for submitting?
(All membership hold requests must be routed through the Membership Hold Request form on our website in order to be processed.)